Ready to Read runs a literacy program known as Ready to Read.
Ready to Read (RTR) agrees to deliver the program to the program recipient for the term as per the term dates.
- The program recipient will pay the set program fee
- The program recipient must pay the full term fee prior to commencing classes.
The program recipient can pay using one of the following payment methods:
- Direct transfer to RTR bank account.
- Credit card.
For payments made by credit card the following additional surcharge applies:
- Visa or Mastercard – no surcharge
- AMEX – 3% per transaction
Ready to Read will supply all lesson resources required for the program.
If a class is missed, parents can pick up resources at the next lesson. If there is a period of absence, the child’s teacher will provide resources prior to or following the absence.
Charges apply for postage.